Data Protection Declaration
Information on the Collection of Personal Data
1.1 In what follows, the owner and operator BMH BRÄUTIGAM & PARTNER Rechtsanwälte mbB (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is providing information on the collection of personal data occurring when you are using our website bmh-partner.com (‘website’). Personal data is all data that can be related to you in person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
1.2 BMH BRÄUTIGAM & PARTNER Rechtsanwälte mbB, partnership with limited professional liability, Schlüterstraße 37, 10629 Berlin, registered in the partnership register of the local court Berlin-Charlottenburg under the registration number PR 472 B, email@example.com, +49 30 8 89 19-0, Fax +49 30 8 89 19-100 (see our imprint) is the controller pursuant to Article 4(7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). Enquiries about data protection issues can be directed to our data protection officer via firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address with the addendum ‘Data Protection Matter’.
2.1 You have the following rights with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information;
- Right to rectification or erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to object against processing; and
- Right to data portability.
To make use of your rights, please contact us via the contact details given in § 1.2.
2.2 We grant you all rights in relation to your personal data to which you are entitled under applicable law. If you have any complaints about the handling of your personal data, you can contact a data protection supervisory authority (Art. 13 Para. 2 lit. d GDPR). Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact details given in § 1.2.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
3.1 When you are using our website we only collect the personal data that your browser is transmitting to our server. This is the following data which we require technically in order to show you our website and to ensure stability and safety (the legal basis being Article 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR, our legitimate interest being technical possibility of website operation):
- IP address;
- Date and time of request;
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
- Content of request (particular page);
- Access status/HTTP status code;
- Individual amount of data transferred;
- Website from which the request originates;
- Operating system and its surface; and
- Language and version of browser software.
3.2 In addition to the data aforementioned, we process your personal data only if
a) there is a legitimate interest in the operation of the website, in particular:
- replying to enquiries;
- for the provision of services and/or information intended for you
- for the operation and administration of our website;
- for the prevention and investigation of fraud and criminal offences; and/or
- for ensuring network and data security, insofar these interests are in accordance with the applicable law and with the rights and freedom of the user;
b) you declared consent into collecting your data for specifically mentioned, legitimate purposes; or
c) we are legally obliged to do so.
Deletion of stored data
Your stored personal data will be deleted if the deletion does not conflict with statutory retention obligations or if the personal data is no longer required for its intended use in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR. If there is a legally permissible purpose for the further storage of personal data, their processing is restricted in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR in which these data are blocked and no longer processed. This applies in particular to data that must be kept for legal reasons.